- AppleDefects.com | Apple Covers Up ?Lap? Suggestion - Apple Defects. When it launched it was a laptop. Now Apple say it's a 'notebook' not a laptop. People who spent large amounts of money buying them say it's a laptop which burrrrrrns. Apple's sterling support reputation keeps on keeping on.
- Australian IT - BigPond seeing double (Michael Sainsbury, JUNE 28, 2006):
TELSTRA has been double-counting at least 250,000 subscribers to its BigPond internet service...Not that Telstra has ever fudged figures like this before, or anything.
- Not content with websites about cats, scanned cats, cute cats, cats with stuff on them and cats who hate you (as if that's somehow a subset of cats)... now the net has produced Hitler cats! which is a page devoted to cats that 'look like Hitler'.
- YouTube - Flying Dude - combine low-altitude skydiving (not technically 'BASE' jumping but same principle), one of those 'batsuit' things and a fast-moving helicopter...
- Sodium Party, where some people thew sodium into water and recorded the resulting explosions.
- Where the Hell is Matt? Matt's just about everywhere, it seems! Not at once, lucky for him. See also: YouTube - Where the Hell is Matt?
- The Sunday Mail QLD: Neighbours court to tackle feuds [25jun06]:
A neighbours court could be introduced in Queensland to crack down on residents who make other people's lives a misery. Attorney-General Linda Lavarch has revealed she is considering the extreme measure as disputes between neighbours spiral out of control.We need something. Note this bit:
Police confirm they are unable to take action involving disputes between neighbours unless a criminal offence has been committed.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.