- Rewards in cash for best teachers | News | The Australian:
INDIVIDUAL teachers and schools who turn out high-achieving students will receive cash bonuses directly from the federal Government under a plan that could help keep the best teachers in public schools.Because funding the entire school properly and weeding out poor performers would be far too much like hard work, I guess.
- Horse head pillow
- E-rope: saving the planet one socket at a time - Engadget
- swissinfo - Mobile phone airship to conquer stratosphere. Dirigibles!
- The 10 worst technologies in Q2 2006 | CNET News.com
- Tricks for remembering names | 43 Folders
- Your Very Own Personal Tank - Popular Science. Holy crap. I want one.
- The Daily WTF - Pop-up Potpourri: Julialicious. Please bang on the keyboard like a monkey.
- Design Observer: writings about design & culture. Love the design on that page, although I suspect I'd get sick of it quite quickly.
- BBC NEWS | UK | England | Bristol/Somerset | Artist's saucy stencil for city. Banksy rides again.
- Behind the Glass Curtain | Metropolis Magazine
Google?s new headquarters balances its utopian desire for transparency with its very real need for privacy.Long, but worth the read.
- List of melee weapons that don't exist, but should - Uncyclopedia
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.