- BBC NEWS | Programmes | Click | Marketers leap into gaming. There can be no escape. We live only to be marketing targets.
- BBC NEWS | Health | Clone 'would feel individuality'. Well, twins do; so why wouldn't a clone? My thought is that anything that's self-aware would feel some level of individuality; if it was a self-aware functioning human then.... as graeme said, 'well duh'.
- Sharing the bed a no-brainer - The Other Side - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au:
A man's brainpower, scientists say, can be damaged by sharing a bed. When they spend the night with a partner, their sleep patterns are disturbed, whether they make love or not.
- The Sydney Morning Herald Blogs: Entertainment / The freedom not to laugh. Could it be.... could audiences be turning off shows that have canned laughter? Wow. I would never have given the average user that much credit, but apparently people don't really like being told how to react (as in, not in a way they notice).
Lara goes adults-only - Public taste - Breaking News 24/7 -
COMPLAINTS from no more than 33 television viewers in a country of 60 million people have pushed Tourism Australia's 'So, where the bloody hell are you?' ad campaign to an adults-only timeslot.Australian tourism can't thank those 33 enough for all the free publicity, no doubt.
- High T3ch Magazine | Space invaders with real humans
- Readers rate ratings flop - The Nation - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au:
CHANNEL Nine's 'exclusive' - not to mention expensive - Kylie Minogue interview on Monday night may have had viewers switching off in droves, but it seems you were more than happy to read about it.Holy crap, maybe there's hope yet. People didn't give a shit about Kylie Minogue.
- Enough already with the megapixels
- MegaZone's Safety Valve - A breakdown of time spent on web development... Funny. Well ok, not the bit about giving up and using tables. But the rest is funny!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.