- Australian IT - Piracy stats don't add up (Simon Hayes, NOVEMBER 07, 2006):
PIRACY statistics are labelled 'self-serving hyperbole' in a draft government report. ... Painting a picture of an industry seething with competitive jealousies, the report describes how 'well-connected Canberra-based lobbyists' fight for government attention and police time on piracy. Researcher Alex Malik, working for the AIC under a commission from the Attorney-General's Department and IP Australia, was particularly critical of the use of statistics in court.
- Exit, pursued by a bear. - :
This is one of those mildly revolting ideas that I needed to get rid of.A little slice of life from the future.
- The Cats' House_Online Home Tour. Crazy cat people. Totally....um...barking.
- Oscar 'Bin Laden': How Wal-Mart Banned a Terrorist Look-Alike - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News:
Wal-Mart is making life difficult for Oscar Brufani, a 52-year-old man who makes his living delivering potato chips in Buenos Aires. One of the corporation's store managers thinks he looks like Osama bin Laden -- and won't let him come near her store.
- Random Good Stuff : 12 Signs you drank too much, just for the first photo - that one amuses me, not sure why!
Well ok, most of that was snarfed from linkfrenzy. But you get that sometimes :)