Posts

gamer humour

If you've ever been part of a gaming group that likes a laugh at least as much as a game, read this: theglen: 825 things Mr. Welch can no longer do during an RPG. A couple of good 'uns:

  • 48. The elf is restricted to decaf for the rest of the adventure.
  • 49. Not allowed to blow up the Death Star before that snotty farm kid gets his shot.
  • 50. Not allowed to use thermodynamic science to asphyxiate the orcs' cave instead of exploring it first.
  • 55. Before facing the dragon, not allowed to glaze the elf.
  • 56. No matter how well I roll, a squirrel cannot carry a horse and rider at full sprint.
  • 74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"
  • 122. The paladin's alignment is not Lawful Anal.
  • 126. Dwarves do not count as burrowing animals.
  • 129. Not allowed to name my ship The Antidisestablishmentarianism.
  • 181. I cannot quote Shakespeare in Crinos.
  • 182. No figuring out the plot and killing the actual villain five minutes into the adventure.
  • 216. There is an upper limit to the number of Bozo boostergangers I can get in a Volkswagon.
  • 416. I will not substitute accuracy with enthusiasm.
  • 448. I will not attempt to unionize the brutes.
  • 476. The alignment of 2 years olds is not automatically Neutral Evil.
  • 610. I cannot name my character Dwead Piwate Woberts.
  • 612. Every time a PC takes himself out through his own stupidity does not let me sing the Oompa-Loompa song.

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous  

December 06, 2006 12:51 am

"I cannot quote Shakespeare in Crinos"

Hahahahah. hahahahhahahah... ahhh. White Wolf. Those were the days.

Hope you and Leah are enjoying Sydney, Ben. Would be great to see you guys again one day.

Cheers,
Shaun.
decadancer2002@yahoo.com.au

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment