- Customer sends bailiffs in to seize bank's computers | News | This is London
- YouTube - Old Spice Commercial ft Bruce Campbell
- Eyes in the sky capture toilet humour - web - Technology - theage.com.au. Some things never change :)
- No-fly zone spoils Google's big day out - BizTech - Technology - smh.com.au
- YouTube - Brave Bunny. Rabbit chases snake up a tree...
- PC and Mac at work
- Tiny paper replicas of synthesizers
- Darth^H^HChad Vader, night manager.
- http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughtsonmusic/ One thing is incorrect - CDs have been created and shipped with DRM - think of EMI's "copy controlled" crap. Jobs is either out of touch or choosing to ignore such attempts to add DRM to CDs.
- http://dailymonster.com/ Guy draws a monster every day (on camera). Then people post stories about the monster. The drawings alone are awesome...
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzBZqTqUxXM Space Odyssey done in a much more acceptable time....
- A menace to science | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited At one point, I think the kitchen sink gets hurled at the target. Certainly sounds like a much-deserved take-down...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.