- YouTube: Impossible Super Mario Mod (language NSFW). Fucking hilarious.
- Sea Of Fire, a surprisingly good military strategy flash game.
- Seeing Yellow:
When you print on a color laser printer, it's likely that you are also printing a pattern of invisible yellow dots. These marks exist to allow the printer companies and governments to track and identify you -- presumably as a way to combat money counterfeiting. When one person asked his printer manufacturer about turning off the tracking dots, Secret Service agents showed up at his door several days later.WTF. Surely that would mess with print quality.
- Type the Sky
- Same Old Shit/Crazy New Shit
- Stage6 | Charlie Brown done as Manga designs
- Alternative Rugby Commentary (go to videos)(language warning - NSFW) also available direct from youtube.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.