- I Think You're Fat | Esquire:
[A] movement called Radical Honesty ... was founded by a sixty-six-year-old Virginia-based psychotherapist named Brad Blanton. He says everybody would be happier if we just stopped lying. Tell the truth, all the time.
- English Russia - The Matrix Goggles. Actually not really Matrix goggles, rather they're ASCII goggles. They can translate what you see into ASCII art, on the fly.
- EcoGeek: Bahrain World Trade Centre Getting Its Turbines - claims to be the first skyscraper with integrated wind turbines. I can only assume they get wind from the same direction most of the time for this to work.
- IT Crowd Season 2, Episode 3: Great anti-piracy PSA sendup - Boing Boing
- YouTube - Skyscraper Construction - Shinjuku Skyscrapers Time-lapse. Interesting vid, totally weird soundtrack.
- odbol productions: drumpants. Pants with a bunch of peizo pickups in them. Although in the vid it sounds like they have some lag (or the drummer does) it's a very cool idea. Maybe not quite as cool as the juggling drummer who put pickups on his hands and arms; but still a lot of potential!
- Notepad toaster burns handwritten messages into bread - Boing Boing. This would be such an awesome gimmick for a coffee shop - a daily message, cool design, even the details of the order could be toasted into the bread!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.