- The Great Apathetic Revolution:
Copy control encourages contempt for your customer. It's not as if you'd force this garbage on people you respected, after all. And contempt for your customer, in turn, encourages more copy control - because you can't trust those animals!
The big music and movie companies definitely hold their customers in absolute contempt. They view the general public as a collection of wet smelly holes out of which slime-encrusted money, suitable for conversion into nice sanitary 30-room houses and 150-foot yachts, continuously erupts.
If this is the way you think, then you don't really care how hard it is for your customers to 'enjoy' your products.
- Recoil / Alan Wilder - "Music For The Masses - I think not."
- BrickArms Ultra Arsenal Pack - aka, Get Your Lego Men Seriously Tooled Up. Sure looks more authentic than that weird bazooka/video camera piece you had to make do with when I were a lad.
- Clip: First Look at StarCraft II Zerg. They appear to be staying pretty true to the original, I'm actually hoping that means "more of the same, not too long to build". Starcraft just needs a graphics update (make use of highest available resolution!) and a boatload of new maps to make me happy :)
- YouTube - Daft Hands - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and YouTube - Daft Bodies - Harder Better Faster Stronger
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.