- YouTube - Danny Macaskill-life in slow motion. Crazy bike tricks.
- GeoGreeting, where your message is made up of satellite photos of letter-shaped buildings.
- deputydog | 10 annoyingly brilliant office interiors
- The Rather Difficult Font Game
- I was looking around for tips on assembling a stupid Ikea chair and came across this gem of a rant... amalah . com: IKEA Jones and the Dresser of Doom:
Yet I'm beginning to realize that IKEA is not very good to me. The store is far away, crazy and crowded. By the time you get to the lighting section you realize that every couple in the store is having a nervous breakdown and/or screaming match and suddening you are yelling at your significant other too because IKEA doesn't have the lamp you wanted but BY GOD WE ARE LEAVING THIS STORE WITH A LAMP SO JUST PICK OUT A LAMP THEY DO HAVE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. ... Basically, IKEA is an abusive boyfriend... But still. I love IKEA. IKEA can change! IKEA is so good to me when he's sober!
- Colinmo put this one into my head: Cup of Brown Joy
- There is no spoon | Web Directions:
This map has no topograhical features. It has no geopolitical features. You can see rivers and mountains, but it maps neither. You can identify cities, states, suburbs, but it maps none of these. There is no map. This is a visualisation of every road and street in the United States. And nothing else.
- Liliputing: Comprehensive list of low-cost ultraportables. A whole stack of eeepc-ish products.
- The geekiest pants… ever? I don't need the embedded keyboard, but I'd love pants with that circuitboard effect stitching!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.