- F*cking programming : Codeulate. Profanity in code comments = endless fun.
- drjon: Goth Club Promotion Poster Decoder
- Axel Peemoeller - Eureka Carpark Melbourne - way cool signage, where the perpective means you can only read it if you need it.
- Armin Heinrich - 'I Am Rich' iPhone app. You pay $999.99 for this app, which does absolutely nothing except proclaim that you could afford to spend $999.99 on absolutely nothing. On the one hand, you could consider it a work of art and a statement about consumerism. On the other, if anyone actually buys it we're probably STILL not allowed to kill them on sight.
- A collection of retro posters: Totally Amazing Posters!
- Modern Mechanix - "yesterday's tomorrow today".
- trapeez kitteh realizes... | I Can Has Cheezburger?
- Cartoon: Calvin and Jobs Kick Steve's Nuts
- CenSEARCHip. Try an image search for "tiananmen square". It's worth noting that the results differ from what I see when I query google.cn directly for tiananmen square; so I would guess that international users don't see the censored version (or perhaps the comparison tool has bugs).
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.