- Aussies crack cancer secret | NEWS.com.au:
AUSTRALIAN scientists are hoping to cure leukaemia, asthma and rheumatoid arthritis after their breakthrough discovery of how to stop killer blood cells growing.
- The Orwell Diaries - George Orwell's diary, reposted as a blog. From the site:
From 9th August 2008, you will be able to gather your own impression of Orwell’s face from reading his most strongly individual piece of writing: his diaries. The Orwell Prize is delighted to announce that, to mark the 70th anniversary of the diaries, each diary entry will be published on this blog exactly seventy years after it was written, allowing you to follow Orwell’s recuperation in Morocco, his return to the UK, and his opinions on the descent of Europe into war in real time.
- Dark Roasted Blend: Slow Motion Lightning plus a boatload of photos of all sort of things.
- Rich People Rooftops NYC - a set on Flickr
- if you can't be witty, then at least be bombastic - neil gaiman is a real hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is. This post nearly slipped past me. I'm pleased to see it come back to my attention via a friend's tumblog. It's a great post. You should read it. [See also... the blog post Neil wrote on the same night: Neil Gaiman's Journal: The roof of all evil]
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.