- Terry Pratchett: I'm slipping away a bit at a time... and all I can do is watch it happen | Mail Online:
When in Paradise Lost Milton’s Satan stood in the pit of hell and raged at heaven, he was merely a trifle miffed compared to how I felt that day. I felt totally alone, with the world receding from me in every direction and you could have used my anger to weld steel. Only my family and the fact I had fans in the medical profession, who gave me useful advice, got me through that moment. I feel very sorry for, and angry on behalf of, the people who don’t have the easy ride I had. ... It occurred to me that at one point it was like I had two diseases - one was Alzheimer’s and the other was knowing I had Alzheimer’s.
- Totally insane. Even for BASE jumpers ;)
wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.
- Watching the Growth of Walmart Across America (animation)
- Dark Roasted Blend: Astounding Japanese Highways, Bridges and Interchanges; Dark Roasted Blend: The Best of "Dark Roasted Blend" in 2008
- YouTube - The YES dance, just for the bit "let's do the fork in the garbage disposal..."
- English Russia | A Puzzle on the House
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.