- The World of 100 : Toby Ng Design. Global statistics expressed in terms of the world being a village of 100 people. eg. 7 have computers, 93 do not.
- The changing face of everyday design | Art and design | guardian.co.uk:
From air steward uniforms to Corn Flakes cereal boxes...how has everyday design evolved over the last half-century?
- Harbouring views of a once-great city | Opinion | News.com.au:
Scratch the surface of the gorgeous place that is Sydney and you have a city whose beauty is all that is on offer. ... This is, without doubt, the most difficult, expensive and tough Australian city.
- Windows 7 to be shipped in Europe without Internet Explorer - Ars Technica:
Microsoft has responded to the EU's antitrust investigation into its bundling of its browser with Windows by deciding to ship Windows 7 in Europe without Internet Explorer 8 installed.Realistically MS will just make IE8 an immediate update; OEM machines will probably get IE preinstalled anyway, maybe with Firefox as well. Opera will cop the bad press for daring to initiate the case and ultimately not gain much, really. Google will keep using their own monopoly on search to push out Chrome; and nobody will notice the irony. Anyone who really hates the whole thing should be pissy with the EU, of course.
- Photojojo | The Best Free Photos on the Web (Where to Find Them and What to Do With Them)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.