- BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Giving up my iPod for a Walkman, where a 13yo kid uses an original Walkman for a week.
It took me three days to figure out that there was another side to the tape. That was not the only naive mistake that I made; I mistook the metal/normal switch on the Walkman for a genre-specific equaliser ... I managed to create an impromptu shuffle feature simply by holding down 'rewind' and releasing it randomly.
(funny and CC licensed, too!)
- One guy starts a dance party:
- Nap Fail | I Can Has Cheezburger?
- The watermelon catapult | I Can Has Cheezburger?
- I can see no way in which this carefully laid plan could ever fail | I Can Has Cheezburger?
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.