- Office on the Forest's Edge - Workspaces - Lifehacker. I'm unconvinced about the setup, but the space is fantastic.
- Dark Roasted Blend: Jet Engines on Trucks (For Fun and Profit)
- These Donkey Kong Shelves Set a Pretty High Bar for Shelving - Donkey Kong - Gizmodo. Yes, yes they do.
- HEY-IT - We want to get rid of IE6! Posters for workplaces locked down to IE6.
- Why Music Moves Us: Scientific American:
music seems to offer a novel system of communication rooted in emotions rather than in meaning. Recent data show, for example, that music reliably conveys certain sentiments: what we feel when we hear a piece of music is remarkably similar to what everybody else in the room is experiencing.
- I was wondering if eating coffee beans gives you more, less or the same kind of caffeine hit as drinking espresso. That is, do you get more from extracting espresso from lots of beans, or ingesting a small number of entire beans. According to the following links the beans have a bigger kick, although it depends on the 'serving size'. little_details: Coffee beans and caffeine content/effects; Candy coated coffee beans | i, Pundit; Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Candies, milk chocolate coated coffee beans.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.