- GigPosters.com - pity about the tiny image size, but still pretty cool.
- How Much Do Music Artists Earn Online? ...and how many units do they need to sell to reach minimum-wage income?
- What will be blocked under the Australian Government's Mandatory ISP Censorship System? (infographic) (remember, the filter's still coming - it's just shelved until after the election, probably to use it as continued leverage for Family First preferences at the ballot)
- Facebook founder called trusting users dumb f*cks • The Register. But hey, there's no way he might still be struggling to understand the concept of privacy these days, right? (bonus link, don't miss: The Evolution of Privacy on Facebook)
- PCC clears Loaded magazine for 'epic boobs girl' pictures taken from internet | guardian.co.uk. Apparently if you've become a meme, you've become public domain.
- Steve Jobs Offers World 'Freedom From Porn' - Apple - Gawker. What the fuck is up with Steve Jobs and porn anyway? Was he always a fucking puritan or is this a recent thing? (and what's he doing arguing the toss with a Gawker guy at 2am on a Friday night?)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.