- Police Say Anti-Piracy Law Makes Catching Criminals Harder | TorrentFreak:
While Swedish ISPs clearly felt they had little choice but to protect the privacy of their customers against civil action related to petty file-sharing, it seems that their response to IPRED has generated an unwanted side-effect. Anders Ahlqvist, chief of the National IT crime unit says that due to a lack of customer logging data at ISPs, it is becoming harder for the police to track down criminals carrying out serious crimes.That's one of the problems with treating average people like they're real criminals, I guess.
- The Jalopy Journal � Blog Archive � The Daytona Sands:
At some point, you figure some poor old sap would be all, “Hey man… You figure we ought a yellow flag this corner or something before someone gets hurt? Or maybe just move the DNF?” But no…
- That Isn't Art, where overly-sappy crap from Tumblr gets its comeuppance.
- Letters of Note: Come on, George. Loosen up. Swing, man.
- Houdini | Letterheady (now that's some minimalism)
- The Many Faces Of… Alan Rickman:
To be a great villain requires more than merely being rotten to the core. The best bad guys are multi-dimensional and unpredictable. With each patronizing grin, disdainful remark and narcissistic fit, Alan Rickman elevates the role of a villain from the plain ol’ bastard to a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.
- banksimple. A bank with no fees, that only makes money from interchange and interest margin. These guys should run with the slogan "because those other greedy fucks had this coming".
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.