- The Art Cars of Burning Man [120 Photos] (one or two NSFWish)
- 340 bikes obelisk | Recyclart:
Dubbed Cyclisk, the monument is an ode to bike culture constructed from 340 bicycles and one tricycle.'So why the trike?' 'See, nobody cares about the bikes!'
- Fauxreel-Toronto 2010 | Flickr
Can't believe health and safety rules allow for free climbing at that height...
Nice insight into how rally navigation notes are prepared:
- Dr Karl turning his attention to drag racing: DrKarl.com :: Drag Cars - Part 1. I like the way he's tried to remain calm and detached, but even he was blown away by the raw power of it. If you've never been to see top fuel drag racing, it's worth it just as a technical marvel.
- My First Week with the iPhoneBehind the Curtain | Behind the Curtain:
I have seen a lot of technology for the blind, and I can safely say that the iPhone represents the most revolutionary thing to happen to the blind for at least the last ten years. Fifteen or twenty years brings us back to the Braille ‘n Speak, which I loved in the same way, so have a hard time choosing the greater. In my more excitable moments, I consider the iPhone as the greatest thing to have ever happened to the blind, and it may prove so. Time will tell.(That, I did not expect.)
- Terminology lesson. They say: we're going to kill snakes using an aerially-delivered oral toxicant. They mean: we're going to attach parachutes to poisoned dead mice and drop them on the forest. Mouse bombs target Guam tree snakes - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- STREET MACHINE: The devil is in the detail. Devil face tail lights.
Rock out with your tesla coil out:
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.