The Quicksilver Mess - TIME:
two Arkansas teenagers [found some 40 lbs. of pure mercury] in an abandoned factory where it had been used to make neon lights. They and their friends dipped their hands and arms into it. They poured it on their bedroom floors to see it wobble and flow. They showed it off at school and handed it out in jars and vials. One youth dipped a cigarette in it and smoked it. And then he and his buddies began to fall very ill. These kids, growing up in the age of digital thermometers, didn't know that they were playing with a poison.
Giant KitKat Chunky, including packaging!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.