- The War on Drugs has failed – now what?
- Queensland Premier Campbell Newman scraps 'waste of taxpayer money' literary awards | News.com.au:
QUEENSLAND'S new Premier sets the tone early, scrapping 'waste of money' awards... in the National Year of Reading.Chuckles Newman really is making the big decisions there, after all $244k was crippling the entire state budget (Can-Do economy: $244k saved on arts awards in $4.6b deficit | Crikey... excuse the Crikey link). It certainly sets the tone though: the next few years will be a very bad time to be working in the Arts in Queensland. Culture is 'a waste of money' in the eyes of the monkey at the wheel, who is clearly going to play to the lowest common denominator. Hardly a surprise from someone who plans to waste taxpayer money attacking civil unions, because stable relationships kill society or something. What can I say, I'm embarrassed that my home state voted this guy and his minions^H^H^Hgovernment in.
- CV Dazzle | AH Projects:
CV Dazzle is camouflage from computer vision (CV). It is a form of expressive interference that combines makeup and hair styling (or other modifications) with face-detection thwarting designs.
- A day in the life of a warehouse robot
- Odds Blog :: How to stay alive while being black :: March :: 2012, a fairly scary thing to still be relevant in 2012.
- 300m up on the world's highest suspension bridge - who cares about safety? | News.com.au... OH&S not found...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.