- Lego will officially produce 'Back to the Future' DeLorean time machine set | The Verge
- Making Blues Brothers With John Belushi and Dan Akroyd%u2014"We Had a Budget for Cocaine" | Vanity Fair:
The pitch was simple: "John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Blues Brothers, how about it?" But the film The Blues Brothers became a nightmare for Universal Pictures, wildly off schedule and over budget, its fate hanging on the amount of cocaine Belushi consumed. From the 1973 meeting of two young comic geniuses in a Toronto bar through the careening, madcap production of John Landis's 1980 movie, Ned Zeman chronicles the triumph of an obsession.
- Just fence us in, say farmers menaced by regular wild dog attacks | News.com.au:
FARMERS plan to build a fence around 400,000ha of outback Queensland to save a sheep industry and local wildlife that are at the mercy of wild dogs. But farmers also hope their work in combating the dogs may improve the perception held by city dwellers that landholders are a part of the environmental problem rather than part of the solution.Most people have an opinion about farms, far fewer have set foot on one.
- Travel: What are the most surreal places one can ever visit? - Quora (crazy photos)
- World's Coolest Hot Rod Motorhome - The DecoLiner - Hot Rod Magazine (and Blastolene Work in Progress)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.