- Graffiti art debate flares in Fremantle:
Fremantle Mayor Brad Pettitt said the new policy would see the city's graffiti removal team focused on "tags" and "low quality nuisance graffiti as a first priority". ... "Street art is publically viewable pieces of art work that has artistic merit that actually gets you thinking and you can see that there has been a lot of time and effort go into its creation," he said.
- 16 Quotes From Tony Abbott to Remind You Why He Shouldn't Be Prime Minister | What's the run dude? (what it says on the tin)
- The Fire Question « The New Adventures of Stephen Fry:
I do not want only Apple, or only Samsung, or only Nokia or only BlackBerry to dominate. The more variation and choice in form factors, operating systems, the more innovation in terms of your device and its response to the environment, the better. The more open hardware and software APIs that allow for medical, military, charitable, mercantile, individual, artistic and social interaction for pleasure, gain, reward and the furthering of mankind's destiny, the better. Boo to monopolies. Hurrah for competition and innovation.
- Why Is It Hard to Make Friends Over 30? - NYTimes.com
- New Zealand and Australian prime ministers want mobile roaming cap | News.com.au:
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard is holding bilateral talks with her New Zealand counterpart John Key ... The main issue on their agenda is giving authorities in both countries the power to cap mobile calling, texting and data charges, if providers don't continue to drop their rates.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.