- STEVE LI ACUPUNCTURIST - Jason Little - business cards that act as referrals.
- The Abandoned Ruins given New Life
- You Are Not a Photographer | Exposing fauxtographers since 2011. Some scary stuff in there.
- CONSUME CONSUME. You may lose hours to this collection of strange, amazing and sometimes terrible images (tip: you can often find more info using google image match).
- Belly up? No, that's just the punters doing their dough:
with the line now SO blurred between advertisers and the sports coverage itself that some kids even think the bookies are the stars - as you will see with the kids in the photo getting young Tom's autograph at the footy - it really is time to act.Also, a petition: Petition | The Australian Senate: Ban sports betting information from broadcast during live sporting events | Change.org
- Oh Beautiful Beer - the graphic design of beer.
- Dark Roasted Blend: Futuristic Aircraft Update
Dream Lines IV highlights - some of the most breathtaking wingsuit footage I've ever seen:
...or, watch the full length version: Dream Lines IV - Wingsuit proximity by Ludovic Woerth & Jokke Sommer - YouTube. Includes some interesting footage of the winguits being made; and the preparation for the jumps. Also this video gives a much greater sense of how much the flyers are still *falling*, many videos make it feel like horizontal flight rather than a controlled dive.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.