- Soft Drink Evolution: Their Can Designs Since the 1950s
- Disney Princesses Wielding Knives and Guns in Stockholm Street Art
- Modeling How Programmers Read Code | synesthesiam. A bit iffy since the two videos are different code snippets, but I like the general idea of using eye tracking on coders. Could become the next hot silicon valley hiring trend ;)
- Street Artist Ludo Merges Technology and Nature to Create a New Order of Hybrid Organisms | Colossal
- Glass, Home and solipsism — Benedict Evans:
If you spend all day in the Googleplex, thinking googly thoughts about data ingestion and Now and the interest graph, then having 'Google' hovering in front of your eyes instead of rubbing on a phone seems like a really obvious progression. If everyone you know owns a Tesla and is deeply engrossed in new technology, then the idea that there might be social problems with Glass doesn't come up - everyone's too busy saying 'AWESOME!'. In much the same way, no-one on the Facebook Home team seems to have realised that most people's news feed isn't full of perfectly composed photos of attractive friends on the beach.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.