- Dark Roasted Blend: Flash Dance: Digital Dashboards of the 1980s
- Everything you know is wrong: Oranges aren’t orange.:
Since most people associate green fruit with unripe fruit, most green oranges in the United States and Europe have to be colored to be sellable. In some cases they are exposed to ethylene gas, which breaks down chlorophyll. Some are shocked with cold, or covered in wax. Some are scrubbed down with detergent and some are just dipped in dye. Anything for a sale....because educating people was just way too hard. Seriously - a sign "these are ripe!" vs gassing perfectly good fruit... are people truly unable to learn what things really are? Have we trained ourselves to be *that* stupid that we can't?
- Is This The Coolest Diving Board/Pool Side Climbing Wall Ever?
- 15 Photo Manipulations Before the Digital Age «TwistedSifter
- I Won't Hire People Who Use Poor Grammar. Here's Why. - Kyle Wiens - Harvard Business Review:
If it takes someone more than 20 years to notice how to properly use "it's," then that's not a learning curve I'm comfortable with. So, even in this hyper-competitive market, I will pass on a great programmer who cannot write.
- Guys With Fancy Lady Hair - The Bold Italic - San Francisco
- Science Explains What The State Of Your Desk Says About You | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.