- Record dud vote tally:
Late yesterday the commission's virtual tally room (vtr.aec.gov.au) reported that with just 78 per cent of the vote counted for the House of Representatives, 677,000 votes had been cast aside as informal. One vote in every 17 cast at this election did not count. In 2010, 5.55 per cent of votes were ruled informal. This time, the count is running at 5.91 per cent.
- Longreads - 'Like Being in Prison with a Salary': The Secret World of the Shipping Industry
- Dogs basically don't care if you are a robot or a human - not entirely true. But they will happily take food from a robot pretending to be a human.
- Google knows nearly every Wi-Fi password in the world | Computerworld Blogs:
Sounds great. Backing up your data/settings makes moving to a new Android device much easier. It lets Google configure your new Android device very much like your old one. What is not said, is that Google can read the Wi-Fi passwords.Article includes instructions on how to turn it off.
- Construction Vehicles Designed as Gothic Architecture - My Modern Metropolis
- Watch 32 discordant metronomes achieve synchrony in a matter of minutes
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.