- All network software is social software. - The Fishbowl
- The 1970s Cold War Era Home built 26 Feet Underground | Messy Nessy Chic Messy Nessy Chic
- What Was, Is and Will Be Popular - NYTimes.com:
Back in 1940, Billboard published a single music chart, simply named the Best-Selling Retail Records, which solely tracked sales. ... Then, this year, Billboard announced it would include YouTube playbacks as part of its rankings, and the song “Harlem Shake” immediately became the No. 1 song in America. This was thanks largely to a snippet of it being used as the soundtrack for thousands of viral YouTube videos. ... This is how we ended up with a No. 1 song that isn’t even really exactly a song.
- An open letter from the guy who did that sweary website
- Abbott's cage of commitments:
First, consider this pair of clashing commitments: he's promised to repeal the carbon tax by all means necessary, yet at the same time to deliver stable government. ... The second serious problem Abbott faces is his commitment to "end the debt" while also promising to spend more than he can afford. He can't have both, and he knows it. ... Abbott's third serious problem is his pledge not to touch the labour market, even though it's the top priority of the business lobby.
- Dark Roasted Blend: Huge Semi-Submersible Ships
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.