- 'Posh people love gangsters':
It was while serving one of these long jail stints he learnt that writing sentences beat the hell out of serving them. For it is as storyteller that Chopper Read, 58, will be remembered and with good reason. Long before Underbelly he knew solid citizens were fascinated by the dark side, or as he said, ''Posh people love gangsters.''
- This is pretty awesome. It would make me feel like I was ... | Geek S…
- Mr. Chemex: The Eccentric Inventor Who Reimagined the Perfect Cup of Coffee | Collectors Weekly
- How the Bible and YouTube are fueling the next frontier of password cracking | Ars Technica
- Obvious Winner - ow - This Blocktronics 'Acid Trip' is the Longest ANSI Art Ever Created
- How Hotels Are Engineering A Better Night's Sleep
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.