- Our Logo Looks Like Underpants: A Case Study in Internationalization:
Without exception, every tweet that ever suggested that our logo looks like underpants had come from the United Kingdom.
- How to Get Even More Out of a Raspberry Pi | Gizmodo UK. Couple of pretty crazy ones in there.
- Those body image blues are all sewn up:
Who would have thought that the advent of mass market ready-to-wear fashion in the mid-20th century would have brought with it such a minefield of body image issues? Fashion, no longer tailored to unique, individual bodies, is now constructed to fit a made-up ideal body shape – an almost impossible task complicated further by the fact that, without industry sizing regulations, one label's 12 is another brand's 8.
- Sleeping on planes: why one extra inch makes all the difference:
Research by the European plane-maker has revealed that sleep quality improves by 53 per cent in an 18-inch (46-centimetre) seat compared to a 17-inch (43-centimetre) seat.
- I can haz kittens? Uber and Cheezburger will deliver you 15 minutes of cat playtime for $20 - The Next Web. Honestly, the only surprise to me is that it took this long to happen.
- Memorial of UTA Flight 772 - Imgur
- NSW strata law revolution:
the new model bylaws will, for the first time, cover smoke drift and allow pets by default, rather than banning them as is now the case. The issue of noisy timber and tiled floors will be addressed before the floors are laid, rather than after they become a problem, as happens now.When I rule the world, you'll need a license to live above the ground floor. What's that? You put on your hard shoes 45 minutes before you leave the house, then walk around your hardwood floor? Ground floor for you.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.