Yet another idea from science fiction, made into reality...
- Australia's rising debt: what happened to the Coalition's budget emergency? | Business | theguardian.com:
The big one is the one-off grant of $8.8bn given to the Reserve Bank for its “reserve fund”. This payment adds nearly $9bn to the deficit, yet has zero economic impact. It won’t boost demand as $9bn spent on infrastructure would. Nor will it impact inflation or employment. It will, however, impact the budget bottom line – which is its purpose. Because it is a one-off payment in 2013-14, it means even before he sits down to write the coming 2014-15 budget, Hockey will be spending $9bn less than he is this year.
- Everything You Need To Know About Make-A-Wish Foundation's Adorable, Crime-Fighting Batkid:
Five-year-old Miles spent the day keeping the streets of Gotham/San Francisco safe from ne’er-do-wells.
- Hands Down, This Is The Most Successful Commercial Of 2013 | Fstoppers
- Why red velvet cake was originally red (and why it can't be anymore)
- Pointless Diagrams | A new, meaningless diagram drawn daily, just 'cause.
- The Throwable, Panoramic Ball Cam Is Finally Here -- And It's Incredible | Gizmodo Australia
- Guy Builds a Bomb Just With Stuff You Can Buy After Airport Security
- Time lapse map of every nuclear explosion ever on Earth | memolition
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.