- The Aviationist » From the cockpit: F-16 solo, diving towards the ground while turning and releasing flares. Your selfie is invalid.
- The Coalition's Big Lie - The Drum (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
When he decided to nearly double the Commonwealth's debt limit to $500 billion, Mr Hockey reassured us that the Australian economy was "growing as it should be" - further revisionism of the Big Lie. He justified the decision by arguing that "we are not going to allow Australia to become in any way as vulnerable as the United States". The implication that Australia needs the debt buffer to respond to shocks suggests that Mr Hockey's response to any crisis will be exactly the same as what the Big Lie slammed Labor for - borrowing to stimulate the economy.
- Drenched Sydney has wettest November week in 26 years (wild photos)
- Mix-tape spine-art - Boing Boing
- Sign Language Ring - 2013 | concept | Red Dot Award: Design Concept
- Swiss to vote on linking bosses' pay to wage of office cleaner | Reuters. An interesting idea, but the top execs will just get paid more in non-salary benefits (or other loopholes).
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.