- It's the Upload Speed - The Fishbowl:
It's the upload speed. Falling from the originally planned 40Mb/s to 1Mb/s is the difference between telling your co-worker in the branch office a few suburbs over to grab a cup of coffee while you send them that file, and telling them it's probably faster if they get in a car, drive over and with a USB stick and pick it up themselves. The advances in productivity, the opportunities to build the digital economy in Australia that should be the goal of a national infrastructure project like the NBN don't come from giving Foxtel and Netflix a bigger pipe to shovel content into our homes. They come from giving us connectivity that can talk back.
- Juxtapoz Magazine - Huxley vs Orwell in Graphic Form by Stuart McMillen
- This 3D-Printed Cast Uses Ultrasound to Heal Your Bones 40% Faster | Digital Trends
- Juxtapoz Magazine - Andy Warhol Digital Art Found on Floppy Disks
- How redesigning an icon is changing perceptions worldwide | Webdesigner Depot
- Monty Python's final show will be broadcast to theaters around the world - Daily Tech Whip | Daily Tech Whip
- I Listened To Music Designed For Focus By Scientists - And My Productivity Shot Up | Business Insider
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.