- Serious Internet Explorer flaw puts XP users especially at risk. That took...well actually about as long as expected, really.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Highways: Free Lighting Hits the Streets | Urbanist
- Deficit tax tears at Tony Abbott's credibility:
Senior Liberals have described plans for a possible deficit tax in the budget as "electoral suicide". Some talked of a party-room revolt and one warned the Prime Minister Tony Abbott would wear the broken promise as "a crown of thorns" if the government decided to go through with it.They really shouldn't tease like that.
- This Bill Gates Infographic Reveals The World's Deadliest Animal -- And It's Not Even A Close Race | Business Insider
- America's Nuclear Arsenal Still Runs Off Floppy Disks | Motherboard
- LIX: The World’s Smallest 3D Printing Pen Lets You Draw in the Air | Colossal
- Abandoned Road To Nowhere, Sydney City - tubby1
- 271 Years Before Pantone, an Artist Mixed and Described Every Color Imaginable in an 800-Page Book | Colossal (ignoring the hyperbole - still rather a lot of colours)
- Justin! (jpbimmer) on Twitter... quite possibly the best twitter feed ever. One tweet per year.
- Asylum seeker lifeboats stripped of their safety equipment | World news | theguardian.com... just to make sure we're still being horrible even when providing a life boat, apparently.
- Budget 2014: Abbott, Cormann downplay debt tax concerns, say budget will be 'fair' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
Mr Abbott denied accusations from his Liberal MPs, including Queenslander Teresa Gambaro, that the new tax would be a broken election promise.He often says stuff like that, I think it's based on his basic view that election promises not being real promises. Also his general 'because fuck you that's why' approach.
- Fairfax journalists strike over loss of 80 jobs at The Age, Sydney Morning Herald | ABC News. More tough times at Fairfax.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.