- This awesome dissection of internet hyperbole will make you cry and change your life | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Cars And Characters At This Apocalyptic Hellscape Party Are Terrifying:
I'd describe "Wasteland Weekend" as "Burning Man" with a post-apocalyptic anarchy theme, but I think that might be redundant. It does take the Mad Max thing to a whole 'nother level though; with a fleet of horrifying cars and weapon-clad characters that just looks like... a lot of fun.
- Alan Penn on Shop Floor Plan Design, Ikea, and Dark Patterns. | 90 Percent Of Everything
- The McLaren F1's Owner's Manual Is Full Of Awesome Easter Eggs
- You'll Swear You Are On Endor When You See These Drones Forest Racing
- This Nissan Skyline Is A Sharpie Tribal Tattoo On Wheels
- Episode 576: When Women Stopped Coding : Planet Money : NPR. tdlr: deeply ingrained gender stereotyping, particularly in the marketing of kids toys around 1984, cast computers as things for boys right before their boom time. It can be turned around quite effectively by adding bridging courses to get people into IT/CS at uni, if they don't have existing experience.
- History wars: Pyne needs evidence to build a case to change the curriculum | Australia news | theguardian.com. Basically Pyne wants to change the history curriculum from teaching 'balance' to teaching Judeo-Christian Values(tm), with no real evidence beyond his personal beliefs. Plus the article quotes him thumping his chest about how his party governs only for the right wing.
- BBC News - Paralysed man walks again after cell transplant
These guys are crazy... Things Gets Hammered When You Offer Offroaders $10,000 To Climb A Hill
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.