- A Design Guru’s Work Lair - The New York Times. See also America Is Fucked... (Graphically at least) - YouTube.
- Think You're Brave Enough To Be A Motorcycle Paramedic?
- Shepard Fairey vandalism case 'disappoints' Detroit arts community | US news | The Guardian:
Fairey is now facing a sentence of up to 10 years, as well as two counts of malicious destruction of a railroad bridge.Seriously. 'Destruction of a railroad bridge' with WHEAT PASTE AND PAPER?
- Tattoo Gallery Mo Ganji
- Humans of New York | Lost ID
I lost my ID twenty years ago, and haven’t been able to get a new one, so technically I don’t exist. But for the record— I do exist, my name is Paul Ambrose, I was born on July 4th, 1948, I grew up in Tennessee, and on the day Martin Luther King was killed, I said ‘fuck this shit’ and bought a bus ticket to New York because it was $20 cheaper than a ticket to California.
- Artist Turns Parents’ Home Into Haunted House Straight Out Of A Tim Burton Film | Bored Panda. That's just a tad more impressive than a few spiderwebs and a bat from $2 store...
- Finally, Back to the Future’s Self-Lacing Nikes Are A Reality | Bored Panda
- A New Acoustic Instrument That Creates Sounds like a Digital Synthesizer | Colossal
- Founders: It’s not 1990. Stop treating your employees like it is. — Medium:
Ask most any founder — “What’s your biggest problem?” Nearly always: Hiring. “The person I want won’t leave Google to join my startup that hasn’t shipped anything. It’s only a 40% paycut and the options are worth a lot, I swear.” With logic like that, it’s astonishing that many startups are able to hire at all.
- 101 Greatest Industrial Songs of all time. Commence arguing ;)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.