- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- A Cocktail, Inside an Iceball, Freed by a Hammer «TwistedSifter
- Forgotten Housing Estates Of Paris Documented By Laurent Kronental | Bored Panda
- Religious children are meaner than their secular counterparts, study finds | World news | The Guardian
- SILO DRUMS - sample set | MortonUnderwood... probably just the rivethead in me talking, but this is pretty cool.
- Construction machinery equipment company, CAT, announce the CAT S60 - The world's first smartphone with an Integrated Thermal Camera - Ausdroid. Thermal camera and waterproof. Now that's cool... Cat S60 hands-on photos | The Verge
- The boomer supremacy: The dominance of baby boomers is becoming total | The Monthly:
For many of the young and those approaching middle age, it constitutes a final straw. The physical lockout is the final manifestation of a cultural lockout they have suffered for a long time. They have been locked out of the housing market, locked out of affordable education, locked out of the welfare system and secure employment. They have seen their political power and their real wealth shrivel. And now the one area where their expectations had not been curtailed – recreation – is being destroyed as well.
- This Ludicrous New Instrument Makes Music with 2,000 Marbles | Colossal
- "Base load” power: a myth used to defend the fossil fuel industry : Renew Economy:
Despite prodding by leading oil industry commentator Daniel Yergin, the chairman of State Grid Liu Zhenya reportedly said the “fundamental solution was to accelerate clean energy, with the aim of replacing coal and oil.” Gasp number one. And then to more stunned silence, he and State Grid’s R&D chief Huang Han dismissed coal’s claim to be an indispensable source of “base load” generation.
- Think big, be free, have sex … 10 reasons to be an existentialist | Books | The Guardian
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.