- There Are No Losers When a Drone Races a McLaren Supercar. In hindsight, drone racing seems like the most logical thing in the world for the post-playstation world. Although in Wip3out's favour you could crash as often as you wanted without having to replace the console ;)
- Radiohead's Bond theme the gift that fans didn't Spectre receive for Christmas | Music | The Guardian
- Man Combines Random People’s Photos Using Neural Networks And The Results Are Amazing | Bored Panda
- Why do people support Donald Trump? My week with a gun-loving Trump voter
- The artificial intelligence that tweets like Donald Trump - BBC News
- We Designed These Lamps To Grow Plants In Windowless Spaces | Bored Panda
- The rise of American authoritarianism - Vox:
Authoritarians prioritize social order and hierarchies, which bring a sense of control to a chaotic world. Challenges to that order — diversity, influx of outsiders, breakdown of the old order — are experienced as personally threatening because they risk upending the status quo order they equate with basic security.
- My Morning Routine Rules Even Though It's a Mess | Greatist:
To pass the time, I like to think through a list of things I'm grateful for. It's not a total antidote, but it does help. My partner, my comfortable bed, my breakfast, my family, Fugazi's debut album, whatever book I'm reading. It's not an easy list to make when hateful me has control, but it's a positive move nonetheless.
- The Uber Model, It Turns Out, Doesn’t Translate - The New York Times
- Navy Carrier Built For F-35s Is Done Being Rebuilt So That It Can Operate F-35s
- How to Make a Bot That Isn't Racist | Motherboard
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.