- HP just officially made backpack VR computers a trend | The Verge
- Forget the hunt for NBN leaker. Ask why desperate staff are leaking:
Turnbull took an exciting, agile, innovative, nation-building project backwards to dull, slow-moving, old technology, that is leaving us behind other nations. A transparent NBN would not send in the police to chase whistleblowers with a very good cause to blow the whistle.
- 50 Famous Logos Then And Now | Bored Panda
- #The100DayProject | The Great Discontent (TGD)
- GPS Trackers Reveal Your Cat’s Adventures During The Night | Bored Panda
- REVEALED: There really was a creepy fifth housemate lurking in cult British TV show The Young Ones | Business Insider
- How They Shoot A Car Commercial Without The Actual Car
- From The VIBE Vault: 'Racer X' (The Original 'Fast & Furious' Inspiration)Bot Lawyer That Successfully Appealed 160,000 Parking Tickets Is a Damn Hero
- No fate but what we make: looking back at %u2018Terminator 2' on its 25th anniversary
- 1,500 Strangers Got Together to Sing a Leonard Cohen Song Inside an Old Power Plant «TwistedSifter. Also: Choir! Choir! Choir! sings Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - YouTube, Choir! Choir! Choir! of 500 Sings David Bowie's Space Oddity at the AGO - YouTube...
- Anti-Paparazzi Scarf That Ruins Photos And Makes Flash Photography Impossible | Bored Panda
- This Photographer Points His Camera The “Wrong” Way At The World's Most Visited Locations | Bored Panda
- Nivea actually built a seagull robot that craps sunscreen on you at the beach | The Daily Dot
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.