- How do you solve a problem like Donald Trump? 'We could shoot him' says Sir David Attenborough - The i newspaper online iNews:
How do you solve a problem like Donald Trump? “We could shoot him,” Sir David Attenborough has suggested in an interview revealing a steely political edge behind the cuddly image.(spoiler - he was joking)
- Donald Trump Prepares for White House Move, but His Tower May Still Beckon - NYTimes.com:
Returning home to Trump Tower from the White House may not be Mr. Trump's only embrace of the familiar. His aides say he has also expressed interest in continuing to hold the large rallies that were a staple of his candidacy. He likes the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide, and his aides are discussing how they might accommodate his demand.
- Donald Trump Doesn't Like This Any More Than You Do:
Donald Trump likes going to rallies. He likes hearing people scream his name in ecstasy while calling for the imprisonment and death of his enemies. He likes going on TV. He likes hearing about how high the ratings were after he goes on TV. ... What Donald Trump does not like, however, is keeping his promises, sitting still for more than five minutes at a time, or doing any kind of work whatsoever, tedious or otherwise. ... Donald Trump looks like he wants to die.
- Remembering Sydney's lost buildings – in pictures | Art and design | The Guardian
- Vice President-elect Mike Pence gets an earful at 'Hamilton' show in N.Y. - Chicago Tribune:
Actor Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr, the nation's third vice president, gave a speech Friday for his political descendant after the curtain call, telling Pence the multiracial and multicultural cast is worried about the Trump administration.
- Reince Priebus, Stephen Bannon Picked For Key White House Posts : NPR:
Well, it's kind of similar to how the campaign went down, aside from bringing Priebus in to now sort of run the trains. You know, make the trains run on time and the day-to-day stuff.I do not buy that anyone in politics would use that phrase accidentally. That right there is a dog whistle.
- Greetings From Mars - Julien Mauve — Julien Mauve
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.