- Grand Tour 'most illegally downloaded TV programme in history' | Television & radio | The Guardian. Interesting that this knocked Game Of Thrones off the record - who knew people like cars more than violence?
- Accessorize to a Crime: Real and Stealthy Attacks on State-of-the-Art Face Recognition:
In this paper, we demonstrated techniques for generating accessories in the form of eyeglass frames that, when printed and worn, can effectively fool state-of-the-art facerecognition systems.
- How Group C Died
- To Save Real News - Zeldman on Web & Interaction Design:
Design won't solve all the problems facing newspapers, but it will help. And unlike more “immersive” approaches such as WebVR, original full-screen imagery, and original embedded video, the basics of solid, readable design should not be out of budgetary reach for even the most cash-strapped news publisher—budget being a problem for any business at any time, but especially for newspapers now.
- Bat chat: machine learning algorithms provide translations for bat squeaks | Science | The Guardian
- Honda's New Experimental Motorcycle Can Balance All By Itself Like Magic
- Supervillain Headquarters hiding in plain sight - Album on Imgur
- Dolly Parton's “Jolene” sounds quite interesting played at 33. The vocals go a bit weird but the lick slowed down would make an awesome base sample for remixes.
- This Collarbone-Saving Inflatable Motorcycle Jacket Is Finally Going On Sale In The U.S.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.