- This Dystopian Riot Control Truck Is The Vehicle Of The Future | Gizmodo Australia
- Inventor of World Wide Web Receives ACM A.M. Turing Award. It's a hell of a list: A.M. Turing Award Winners by Year
- Bidder faints during bidding war at Surry Hills auction - realestate.com.au
- Invader Zim is returning to TV with a new movie after more than a decade off the air (update) - Polygon. It's time to sing the doom song!
- Meet The Food Delivery Workers In The Decentralised Dickensian Online Gig Economy.
- To Be a Genius, Think Like a 94-Year-Old - The New York Times:
The more I talked to Dr. Goodenough, the more I wondered if his brilliance was directly tied to his age. After all, he has been thinking about energy problems longer than just about anyone else on the planet.
- The secrets of Rage — now the longest-running music show on TV
- Real-Life Fast & Furious Robbers Blow The Doors Off An Armored Truck Right In The Middle Of Traffic
- John Clarke, satirist and comedian, dies aged 68 | Media | The Guardian. A giant of satire who will be sorely missed.
- Zoo Sues Studio For Traumatising Raccoon Used In 'Erotic' Ad:
A Russian zoo says it's suing an advertising studio for overstimulating a raccoon it loaned out for a run-of-the-mill television commercial that instead ended up featuring a surprise topless model. The frustrated animal has since become obsessed with human breasts, an official told the BBC, which is hardly ideal behavior in a petting zoo.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.