- The Russia You'll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan. A bit of context would certainly be helpful for a lot of these ;)
- Has Coffee Gotten Too Fancy? - The New York Times:
Locol charges just $1 for a 12-ounce coffee, or $1.50 if you want milk and sugar. Rather than offer free condiments and pass on the cost to all customers, those who want milky, sweet coffee pay for their pleasures, while drinkers of black coffee get a break. As for getting it chilled, that’s on the house: Iced coffee costs the same as hot.
- Why Does North Korea Play Blade Runner-Style Music Every Morning? | Gizmodo Australia
- Fairytale Prisoner by Choice: The Photographic Eye of Melania Trump:
Melania Trump is the woman least fit for public service in the entirety of the United States of America. We should expect nothing from her. She's living inside a dark fairytale, and in fairytales the women trapped in towers never save anyone but themselves.
- A 1986 bulletin board system has brought the old Web back to life in 2017 | Ars Technica
- Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life | Reuters
- My Father Spent 30 Years In Prison. Now He's Out. (And I don't want him to text me)
- Web Directions A Tale of Two Products - Web Directions & Here's Why Juicero's Press is So Expensive – Bolt Blog
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.