- Australians don't loiter in public space – the legacy of colonial control by design
- Why Italy is 'giving away' 100 historic buildings for free - The Local
- Finally, Goth Latte Is A Thing And It Will Match Your Dark Soul | Bored Panda
- Arctic stronghold of world's seeds flooded after permafrost melts | Environment | The Guardian
- War on Waste: Do you know how many times you need to use your green bags? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation). TLDR: you need to use them at least 53 times before the environment is winning.
- Roger Waters Brings Powerful Anti-Trump Message On New Tour, Offending Some Fans. The idea of someone being offended by politics in Floyd/Waters music is just hilarious.
- Alex Honnold Climbs Yosemite's El Capitan Without a Rope:
“Years ago, when I first mentally mapped out what it would mean to free solo Freerider, there were half a dozen of pitches where I was like, ‘Oh that’s a scary move and that’s a really scary sequence, and that little slab, and that traverse,’” Honnold said. “There were so many little sections where I thought ‘Ughh—cringe.’ But in the years since, I’ve pushed my comfort zone and made it bigger and bigger until these objectives that seemed totally crazy eventually fell within the realm of the possible.”
- London attack: Football fan shouted 'F*** you, I'm Millwall' and took on knife-wielding terrorists with his bare fists | The Independent:
A football fan reportedly yelled “F**k you, I'm Millwall” as he single-handedly took on the three knife-wielding London terror attackers armed with nothing more than his fists.
- This 'tree' has the environmental benefits of a forest - CNN.com
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.