- Greg Inglis speaks on mental health battle that led to rehab stint | Fox Sports
- 10 Famous Paintings That Look Better With Pandas | Bored Panda because internet
- Watch: A crowd of 65,000 sings %u2018Bohemian Rhapsody' perfectly while waiting for a Green Day concert
- Undercover police target London drivers who pass too close to cyclists | Environment | The Guardian:
The initiative's impact is helped by the public's knowledge that any cyclist could be a police officer. [...] “That might not be quite the right motive for looking out for cyclists, but it’ll do. So long as they’re looking out for cyclists, through fear or respect, I don’t mind.”
- How the Web Became Unreadable | WIRED
- Teach Them to Yearn for the Vast and Endless Sea | Quote Investigator
- Jamming GPS Signals Is Illegal, Dangerous, Cheap, And Easy | Gizmodo Australia
- We Need Cyberwar Rules of Engagement Now - Bloomberg
- [Readings] From the jury selection process that took place over three days in June for the trial of Martin Shkreli | Public Enemy | Harper's Magazine:
And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.