- Half leave Coalition's youth internship scheme without a job | Australia news | The Guardian:
Half of those exiting the government's low-paying youth internship scheme leave without a job, prompting concerns participants are being used as “cheap labour” and then discarded.No shit, Sherlock.
- Tim Berners-Lee on the future of the web: 'The system is failing' | Technology | The Guardian:
“I'm still an optimist, but an optimist standing at the top of the hill with a nasty storm blowing in my face, hanging on to a fence,” - TimBL
- Dog owners at lower risk of death - CNN
- Cards Against Humanity buys piece of the U.S. border so Trump can't build his wall
- Uber covered up massive hack that exposed data of 57m users and drivers | Technology | The Guardian
- Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later - Motherboard
- Nissan Is Manufacturing R32 Skyline Parts Again
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.