- Amazon Wants To Protect People From Falling Drones By Making Them Self-Destruct | Gizmodo Australia. Ahh the ambience of future cities, where you can sit back, relax and listen to drones gently exploding in the distance.
- I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor And then served customers Iceland ready meals on its opening night. - VICE
- A Car Collector's Modern Residence by Matt Fajkus Architecture - Design Milk
- THE KRANE: An Old Coal Crane Becomes a One Room Hotel for Two - Design Milk
- Nihilistic kid leaves the bleakest letter for Santa saying his 'life is empty' | Metro News:
Dear Santa, I'm only doing this for the class. I know your naughty list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the trouble I've had in my life. Goodbye.
- 'The difficulty is the point': teaching spoon-fed students how to really read | Books | The Guardian
- NBN protester's problem solved by police called to remove him from Telstra store:
When the store called security, and then police, to have him removed from the store, he was surprised by what happened next. The three officers [...] started negotiating with Telstra staff on Mr Dooley's behalf.Apparently the NBN is so stuffed you need police negotiators to get connected.
- 'Kernel memory leaking' Intel processor design flaw forces Linux, Windows redesign %u2022 The Register: (also impacts OSX, it's unclear what that's not in the headline). If nothing else, read it for this gem:
The fix is to separate the kernel's memory completely from user processes using what's called Kernel Page Table Isolation, or KPTI. At one point, Forcefully Unmap Complete Kernel With Interrupt Trampolines, aka FUCKWIT, was mulled by the Linux kernel team, giving you an idea of how annoying this has been for the developers.
- (note that the song is arranged by the artist, but the sounds are produced by an AI combining samples)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.