- Teenager suffers electric shock while walking near Sydney light rail construction - ABC News. The cursed project staggers onwards.
- Australia's fair work watchdog takes legal action against Foodora | Business | The Guardian:
In what could become a landmark case for the gig economy, the ombudsman is arguing that Foodora workers are entitled to the minimum award wage, and the company should be fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for underpayment, sham contracting and breaches of the Fair Work Act.
- I Met Japan's Highway Racers In The Middle Of The Sea
- Blues Brothers Guitarist Matt 'Guitar' Murphy Dead at 88 - Rolling Stone. RIP Matt Guitar Murphy.
- Harry rotters: Warner Bros cracks down on Potter fan festivals in US | Film | The Guardian:
Chestnut Hill isn't the only community to receive cease-and-desist letters from Warner Bros. Festival directors in Aurora, Illinois and Ithaca, New York were also told the new guidelines would prohibit most Potter-themed activities, which are typically free events.
- Food fight over 'traitorous, manipulated mung beans' in meat fridge - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) - traitorous proteins? Future of food, really. People will get over it when it gets cheaper.
- Anthony Albanese lays out his Labor manifesto: reform, growth, aspiration | Australia news | The Guardian. Albo's leadership challenge is a bit overdue.
- 'Welcome to 2018': NRL praised for response to State of Origin kiss | Sport | The Guardian:
The NRL has been widely praised for its response to comments posted below a photo it shared of opponents – and partners – Vanessa Foliaki and Karina Brown sharing a kiss after their State of Origin game on Friday night.
- GLOBAL STREET ART — Amazing transformation of @unionbeerstore in...
- What happened to Sydney's grand plans for a canal from Botany Bay to Sydney Harbour? - Curious Sydney - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.