- Australia ranked worst of 57 countries on climate change policy | Environment | The Guardian
- Sydney climate protest: Town Hall swamped with demonstrators as thousands demand action:
Around 20,000 protesters marched from Town Hall to Hyde Park on Wednesday evening, packing out George Street to demand stronger climate action as bushfires continue to rage across the state.Sydney climate protest: thousands rally against inaction amid bushfire and air quality crisis | Environment | The Guardian
- Sydney Light Rail 'fail' as trams come to a halt just hours after official opening - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation). 1.5 hours from Randwick to Circular Quay...
- Meet Ken Nightingall, the mysterious 'Pink Shorts Boom Guy' from Star Wars that cosplayers have plucked from obscurity - ABC News
- Australian bushfire anger explained - BBC News. Exceptionally clear and succinct.
- Scott Morrison says compensation for volunteer firefighters not a priority - Politics - ABC News. Well of course, why would h look ahead through this fire season to consider what happens when the RFS and its volunteers become too broke to continue fighting fires? Volunteer fire fighting was not set up to cover months of continuous fires.
- Finnish the Dishes: Simple Nordic Design Beats Dishwashers & Drying Racks - 99% Invisible
- Cricket Australia expects bushfire smoke to be an issue in Sydney Test | Sport | The Guardian:
Strikers fast bowler Peter Siddle sent down two overs before play stopped in the abandoned BBL match. He was later treated for smoke inhalation.
- London's electric buses are getting fake noise, and it's positively psychedelic - The Verge
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.