Posts

photo: wind squalled water

Wind squalled water

hard to hold steady
wind squalls over the water
wharf moves underfoot

sun heating my back
office fluorescents escaped
strange afternoon light

photo taken 2006.12.05, haiku written 2006.12.07

I was walking home (on an early mark) when I realised I didn't feel like going home. The sky was blue, the air was cool (windy and a bit cold, actually). We'd only been in Sydney a couple of months. L wouldn't be home for a while. I hadn't really had a proper wander around the end of Pyrmont. So, off I went.

Every now and then you have to let your feet take you where they will, for no reason other than they want to. Take a camera :)

Labels: , ,

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment